Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Too Many Photos

I don't know about everyone else, but our technologically backward country is only just starting to discover life beyond dial up internet. As a result our highspeed internet isn't really that highspeed and a photo filled blog like mine is just a pain! The plan therefore is to keep putting photos in, but also put some content in to speed things up a bit. The problem today is that I don't have much to say. It is the anniversary of the Nagasaki bombing... I hope nations who either are developing nuclear weapons or possess them already are taking this time to think about the destructive power...
Also, I have almost finished my book about Pol Pot and will write something in the next few days. He was a fascinating man. It does bring up a question, what is evil? Any thoughts?

San Nakji for President!

2 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

I like the photos! They are great. And, just like me, you should blog about whatever makes you happy or anything you want to talk about.

Let's see, there are a lot of evil things in the world...but, I will have to think of a way to post that one.

Maybe I could do that in my blog. hehehehe

Take care dude!

San Nakji said...

Thanks ;) You aren't going to hell for not believing in ID!