Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Another List

**Update** Photo links added so you can see what I am talking about!

My photography is suffering these days thanks to a same old same old schedule. What I need is a new place with new and exciting photography opportunities! The latest Mastercard ad had me thinking about lists. Below is a list of 10 man-made structures in this world I would love to see, cross off my list and photograph to death! Actually my list is 11 places, I just couldn't decide!


1 - The Great Zimbabwe (Zimbabwe)
2 - Easter Island Moai (Easter Island)
3 - Machu Picchu (Peru)
4 - Great Wall (China)
5 - Taj Mahal (India)
6 - Krak des Chevaliers (Syria)
7 - Petra (Jordan)
8 - St Basil's Church (Russia)
9 - Grand Mosque (Mali)
10 - Mont Saint Michel (France)
11 - Brattahlid (Greenland)

Have you ever thought about 10 places (man made) you would love to see in this world? I would love to hear from you.

San Nakji for President!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I once researched Machu Picchu. Can't remember a damn thing now of course.

Paulsouth said...

Wow! State of the art San Nakji!

Oricon Ailin said...

Wow, nice list. I would add the Temple in Jerusalem, the Great Pyramids, The Basilica in Vatican City, and Windsor Castle. (And I'm sure plenty more places...especially castles!)

Tim Rice said...

I would probably add just about any major cathedral in Europe.

Brotha Buck said...

I would love to see the Pyramids in Egypt.

Ashley said...

Get out there and do it, San!! I save my pennies and go see these very places. I have already been to about half of the places I have always wanted to see. I still want to visit Machu Picchu, Easter Island, Pompeii, all of the places to see in Italy, Kashmir, and the pyramids of Giza.

The Taj Mahal was phenomenal, but there are some more amazing things to see in India in my opinion - the cave paintings and sculptures in Ellora & Ajanta and the temples of Khajuraho (a couple of examples).

Anonymous said...

Great photos!

coolbuddha said...

Machu Picchu is stunning - how did they manage to build so high (and I bet the hotels charged a fortune for the view).

black feline said...

gee...i have to start thinking..love your list...beautiful places..

Cergie said...

Mont st Michel, OK ,but without anybody ! I rather say wild nature.