Thursday, May 11, 2006

List Number 2

My dear fellow blog members. Since I am in the list mood, I thought I would do another. Please indulge me just this once! This one is natural wonders of this world I would love to visit. Again, where would you like to see?

1 - Disco Bay (Greenland)
2 - Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)
3 - Okavango Delta (Botswana)
4 - Mt Erebus (Antarctica)
5 - Uluru (Australia)
6 - Mt Everest (Nepal/Tibet)
7 - Grand Canyon (US of A)
8 - Jellyfish Lake (Palau)
9 - Skeleton Coast (Namibia)
10 - Tristan da Cunha (Tristan da Cunha)

Photo links attached for your perusal.

San Nakji for President!

8 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Oooohh...I really like Disco Bay (Greenland). That is GORGEOUS!! And with the way the sun is hitting the ice...just beautiful.

I have been to the Grand Canyon several times. It's a splendid sight. I even camped there. I love to mountain climb, so it was loads of fun!!

Let's see, for natural things...I would love to go see Niagara Falls.

I have a suggestion for you. You ought to see Carlsbad Caverns. They are an awesome set of caves that are highly decorated in stalactites and stalagmites. I have been on the tour probably 15 times and it is just as awe-inspiring as the first time.

Lechugia Cave would be awesome to visit too!! (But it's off limits except to scientists)

Frank Partisan said...

I'm a downtown kind of guy. I have Buenos Aires and Rio de Janeiro on my mind.

Cergie said...

I posted a comment yesterday and it've disapeared or perhaps never appeared. Mystery, mystery...
I love wild landscape and in France I prefer Mont Blanc than Mont St Michel..

Friar Tuck said...

WANNA GO 2 VICTORIA FALLS

rubyslipperlady said...

The perusal was wonderful. The only one I've hit is the Canyon, twice. Amazing, simply amazing to see and I've only seen just a little.

I love to travel and just want to go. I'm out and about as often as possible. yippee!

Asma said...

amazing pics...specially victoria falls and disco bay are really very beautiful...see ya around

TAKE CARE.

Anonymous said...

Uluru is a great place to visit, but be sure to be respectful of the land and do not take anything away with you.

Ashley said...

Western Himalayas (Kashmir), the Andes mountains, and the Giants Causeway in Northern Ireland.