A tag! It's been so long. Please do the proper thing and tag yourselves ok?
1. What ended your last relationship?
Insinuations of infedelity...
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Never, nice and hairy me!
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
At work, working.
4. First thought after waking up this morning?
It can't be 5am already!!!
5. Are you any good at math?
I was pretty damn good at school, but hated it and dropped it as soon as I could.
6. Your prom night?
We don't have proms here. We have school balls. I hated dressing up in a monkey suit for all that, but I went and blah blah blah
7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
How about Royalty, do anything for ya?
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
Nah, but our schools are quite cheap really.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
Oh yeah baby!
10. Last thing received in the mail?
I just found a couple of Christmas cards on my desk. That was nice.
11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
2...tea and a caramel macchiato
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
Never, I hate it.
13.Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Icehouse in 1987, yeah!
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
Nah, I find other do that for me. I am so popular on the beach!
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
All my wisdom teeth removed at the same time. Made less painful by the general anesthetic I received!
16. What is out your back door?
My deck, my garden, the world.
17. Do you have any plans for tonight?
Prison Break marathon.
18. Do you like the ocean?
I love being near it. I hate being on it.
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn?
I don't even know what that is.
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Once. To that famous one in LA where James Dean went in that movie he did. And Charlies Angels in that movie.
21. Let's take a deep breath before we continue.
22. Something you are excited about?
My impending win in the lottery. Oprah answering all my mail!
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
We call it Jelly here. My favourite is raspberry I reckon.
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
Nope, I didn't meet any of them either.
25. Describe your keys:
My keys are all pretty boring. I have a beep beep thingy for my car, a blood donor key ring and a Korean stamp for my name. My house key has an El Paso keyring.
26. Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet, which has a hole in it so the change is generally kept on the street where it falls.
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
September at a wedding.
28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
No coats, just not that cold here.
29. What was the weather like on your graduation?
We don't do graduation for highschool, you just stop going. For Uni, I have graduated twice and the weather was not memorable for either time.
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Closed. Must keep the ghosts out. They don't like closed doors you see.
San Nakji for President!