Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tagging Part Two

You know you want to accept this tag. You just know it!

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Love, Actually

2. Name a movie that you’ve seen multiple times in the theater.
The Professional (NZ title) Leon (everywhere else title)

I only wanted to see it once, but the second time when I meant to be seeing Outbreak, I walked into the wrong theatre...

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
Depp, Johansson, Park Junghun. Although... Depp has put me off after Pirates.

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
Sandra Bullock! Unless it was a movie where she died... Now that I would purchase!

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Karate Kid. Oh how I love that film!

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
Little Shop of Horrors

7. Name a movie that have been known to sing along with.
Willy Wonka (Gene Wilder)

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
Karate Kid. It will change your life

9. Name a movie that you own.
Plenty. I just bought a bunch of Korean films. Sympathy for Lady Vengence is very good.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
I have no idea...

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Don't have them here.

12. Ever made out in a movie?
Yes... It's not the most comfortable place.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven’t yet gotten around to it.
Borat

14. Ever walked out of a movie?
No, I paid the money, I will damn well watch it!

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
The Green Mile was sad.

16. Popcorn?
No. Tangy Fruits. (New Zealand yummy candy)

17. How often do go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
Not often now. Maybe twice a year.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Dejavu

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
Action or comedy.

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
My dad took me to see one of the Pink Panther movies. He conned me into thinking it was the cartoon. I made him regret it by bawling my eyes out! He he he... I was 23 years old at the time. (just kidding)

** Just as an aside. Did anyone see the Gold Globes yesterday? Is Jack Nicholson just the creepiest old guy ever? I would refuse to receive my award if I were a winner until Nicholson was removed from the building...**

San Nakji for President!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scarlett Johansson is a drop dead gorgeous babe.

San Nakji said...

I mean Gordon Johanssen.

Ashley said...

Love, Actually, eh?

Hmm....