Laziness means I will answer these questions in no particular order,
1. Who’s #1 on your top 8 [at MySpace]? Oriconailin, although I think Myspace sucks.
2. Have you ever smoked heroin? I always thought you had to inject it. Into the eyeballs sounds like the way to get a really good hit.
3. Do you own a gun? Why own a gun when I can kill with my mind?
4. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? The doctor gets nervous before they see me. Nervous with excitement, yeah!
5. When did you last get a shot? January, maybe? It was awesome! The best shot of the year!
6. Do you like hot dogs? I like New Zealand ones. I like Korean ones. I like American ones. I don't like Chihuahuas though as they stick in your teeth.
7. What’s your favorite Christmas song? The one I wrote. You should hear it. It's the best!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea with a vodka chaser.
9. Can you do a push up? With no hands!
10. Is your bathroom clean? It is when I order it to be
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wicked Celtic power ring!
12. Do you take painkillers? Pain would never even try to bother me
13. Whats your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My honey tongue! "Oi, get over here bee-atch!"
14. Do you have A.D.D.? Amazingly Devastating Demeanour? Why yes!
15. Your name? Nakji
16. Middle Name? Danger
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. This is a good V
2. Need a rest stop
3. I demand the sky be green for a change
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
3. A small island nation
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink:
3. Tea with Vodka chaser
20. What is your occupation? International Superstar of Danger and Death Defyingness
21. Who do you miss the most? Nobody. I never miss!
22. Current worry? How can I possibly get more cool?
23. Current hate? Those wankers from Neptune with their beady eyes and their purple scaly skin. Oh how I shall wreak my revenge!
24. Favorite place to be: Nafplio Greece. In fact I will go there now.... *woosh* and now I am back again. That was nice :)
25. How did you ring in the New Year? With an enormous bell which could be seen from outer space
26. Where would you like to go? One minute into the future...... and here I am :)
27. Do you own slippers? Yes. Slippers of great power. The power to warm my feet!
28. What shirt are you wearing? One which shows how Kiwis are butchered for their fruit (seriously)
29. How many bedrooms are in your house? Three.
30. Favorite color(s): Red and Yellow stripes. And pink.
31. Would you be a pirate? I have told you before, Highwaymen are the way to go!
32. Are you gay? I am very happy, thank you!
33. Do you sing in the shower? Damn straight!
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? I feared that I couldn't get any cooler. But yet I do.
35. What’s in your pockets right now? My hands. I don't need them for typing!
36. How old were you when you had your first kiss? A couple of hot nurses at the hospital where was born
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Flanel. Very warm
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Broken nail?
39. Name something that always makes you smile? Things I find amusing.
40. Which one: A kiss in the rain or a kiss in a horse and carriage? A kiss is but a kiss, but please remember this: Something something blah blah
41. Who is your loudest friend? Johnny Loud
42. Who is your most silent friend? Shouting Phil
43. Who was your best friend(s) in high school? To single someone out would crush the thousands of others. I could not do that to them.
44. Do you wish on shooting stars? No, it's a crap TV show.
45. What is your favorite book? The Wisdom of Me by San Danger Nakji
46. What is your favorite candy? Tangy Fruits
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding? Nothing. Music at weddings sucks.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Artic Monkeys will come and play live. They will then through themselves on my coffin and wail uncontrollably. But I won't take them with me. I am like that.
49. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night? Dreaming a dream about dreams.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? THAT'S the time???
San Nakji for President!