Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A Post a Day #2

Last night as I was sitting in the lounge, my little boy came out complaining of a sore tummy. He sat on my knee and promptly vomited all over me. I could tell he had eaten rice and ham for lunch... It's at times like this that you realise what it is to be a parent. I wasn't grossed out by it and I didn't really even think about it. I called for my wife to help and we moved into overdrive cleaning the kid, the floor and me. This morning, as we headed to work. He was sick again, all over the backseat. Wow... who knew such a small child could produce so much?

I've never been overly disgusted with bodily fluids, but with my son, I don't even notice. All the things that come from this child's body... They don't affect me at all. This is what real love is, I guess?

1 comment:

Cergie said...

San Nakji, I did not tell you... I'm a grand'mother now. My daughter has a little lovely baby girl (4 months old) who does not look at all like me or my husband. she has blue eyes and is soooo cute !