Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sans Photos (ha ha ha, get it?)

For a change, no photos in this post. I just thought I would sit down and have a chat with my favourite readers. Yes, you know who you are! I am looking at you right now. There I am winking in your direction. Yes, that's right, you! Now you have it!

So, where to start?

I was looking at my iPod and the list of songs on it. There are some freaky titles. Here are the top ten in no particular order (except for no.1)

10 - Ping Island, Lighning Strike Rescue Op.
9 - The Rise and Fall of Ooo Man
8 - Perhaps Vampires is a Bit Much, But
7 - Elanor Put Your Boots On
6 - Ceiling Fan in my Spoon
5 - 2+2=5 (Lukewarm)
4 - The Skin of my Yellow Country Teeth
3 - I Constantly Thank God for Esteban
2 - Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

and... drum roll please.... My most favouritest...

1 - Disease of the Dancing Cats

Yay!

In my last post I wished all my Yank friends a happy Thanksgiving. Now, this blog is for the people. Not just the American people, but all my people. If you happen to have an important national day coming up. Please let me know and I will post especially for it. This offer does not apply to Australia. I also do Birthdays and Bah Mitzvahs בר מצוה (whatever they are).

OMG, I really wish I was eating turkey today! Unfortunately I can see mince in my stars... C'mon America, have an extra slice for me! And don't skimp on the cranberry sauce!

San Nakji for President!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no such thing as a Bah Mitzvah. It's Bat and Bar Mitzvah, depending on sex.

Why doesn't this offer apply to Australia?

San Nakji said...

I have put it in Hebrew so you can stop your whining.

Cergie said...

AHAHA !
You know the day of my feast is the 13th of december
The feast of Ste Lucie
(Only catholic honours saints feasts)
Don't forget, dear San Nakji, the feast of one of your favorite reader !
(and your favorite Catholic French female reader, living in Cergy, indeed)

Oricon Ailin said...

hehehe...silly song titles.

And, as for wanting turkey...I'll have to send you some. I have an over abundance, as well, as all the other fixings to go with it. hehehehe

black feline said...

disease of dancing cats? will love to hear it for a change..lol