Monday, May 16, 2005

Dreams

I haven't blogged for a couple of days, I am sure everyone has missed San Nakji. I wasn't sure what to write about, so I thought I would touch on dreams. San Nakji is a sceptic when it comes to dreams. What you dream about is what has been on your mind, nothing more. I don't believe that they fortell the future or anything like that.
Now, many Koreans would disagree with me. My better half is one of them and swears blind that our imminent child will be a girl. Why? Because she dreamed it. To back this up, her mum had the same dream. How can I go against to Koreans and their dreams? There are books devoted to the subject of Korean dreams. They really put a lot of faith in them and on top of the baby dreams they also have money dreams, also called Pig Dreams or 돼지꿈. I keep hoping I will have one of these dreams, I am willing to believe if I win the lottery!

San Nakji for President!

No comments: