Gasoline Hobo has tagged me. I, like my American friend, love a list or two. Taking it as seriously as he has, here are my answers...
7 things to do before I die:
1. Talk to the Animals, if I could talk to the animals
2. Fly like an eagle
3. Perform Brain Surgery sloppily
4. Kill Carmen San Diego
5. Eat one of every species on this planet
6. Defeat the Evil Horse Plot
7. Listen to the voices in my head
7 things I cannot do:
1. Listen to Mariah without bursting into tears of uncontrolable rage
2. Blog without using ...
3. Eat Shrieking Cockroaches
4. Doubles Luge
5. Believe that ET is not based on fact
6. Step Class
7. Bear to live without you
7 things I say most often:
1. Eh up!
2. I am your lord and master!
3. Hit me baby one more time!
4. As you do...
5. Take it like your mother's rabbit!
6. What would the Man from Atlantis do in a situation like this?
7. Me like broom broom
7 books I love:
1. Mein Kampf - The Campf version
2. 100 Ways to Meet Your Maker
3. Debbie Does Dallas - The book of the Film
4. Horton Hears a Why God Why?
5. Speaking Klingon, Why?
6. The Bible - The Raunchy Aramaic Version
7. San Nakji's Life Story - Coming soon!
7 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Anus Magillicutty
2. From Justin to Kelly
3. Waterworld 2 - More Water
5. Gummibärchen küßt man nicht
7. Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000
I will tag Ori, KS, Deepa, Friar Tuck, Ruby Slipper Lady, Gasoline Hobo, Ashley, Tim and Seoul Brother. I am thinking that others would not be into it. I am willing to be proven wrong. Oh and Brotha Buck, in case you read this. Gasoline Hobo tagged you my friend!
San Nakji for President!