Friday, August 03, 2007

10 Things About Me



From Cergie, a challenge!

10 points I like about myself (in French as well for my French viewers)

De Cergie, un défi !

10 points que j'aime au sujet de me (en français aussi bien pour mes visionneuses françaises)

1 - I am good to the little people, mostly

1 - Je suis bon aux lutins, la plupart du temps

2 - I like that I am the most modest person in the world, ever

2 - J'aime que je suis la personne la plus modeste au monde, jamais

3 - My skills in French are only surpassed by my skills in Mongolian

3 - Mes qualifications en français sont seulement surpassées par mes qualifications dans mongol

4 - I don't show off by winning Olympic medals, even though I could with one hand tied behind my back

4 - Je ne montre pas au loin en gagnant les médailles olympiques, quoique je pourrais avec une main attachée derrière mon dos

5 - I won Survivor 23 times. CBS chose not to broadcast these series as I would make everyone look bad

5 - J'ai gagné le survivant 23 fois. Le CBS a choisi de ne pas annoncer ces séries car je ferais à chacun le mauvais de regard



34 - I can count to 1 million without messing up

34 - Je peux compter à 1 million sans salir vers le haut


7 - I ride a Luck Dragon to work


7 - Je monte un Dragon de Chance pour travailler

8 - I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts and I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan, New York and Japan

8 - Je suis trop sexy pour ma chemise trop sexy pour ma chemise si sexy elle blesse et je suis trop sexy pour Milan trop sexy pour Milan, New York et le Japon

9 - I am the International Man of Mystery 10 years running

9 - Je suis l'homme international du mystère 10 ans de suite

10 - My blog and podcast attract only the cream of world society

10 - Mon blog et podcast attirent seulement la crème de la société du monde

And now you know the rest of the story...

Et maintenant vous savez le reste de l'histoire...

San Nakji for President!

San Nakji pour le président !

5 comments:

I Blame the Reds said...

WOO-HOO I AM THE CREAM OF THE CROP!

As for the live cut in. I will be doing one again for CTC so if you are going to do that again I might be on then! yay!


@ Wawa. If I could film a Wawa that would be great...but the only camera I have is the one attached to my mac, so that might be cumbersome. Whats good though is if I film one, you will have seen them all as they are nearly universally the same.

Cergie said...

SAN NAKJI ! GOD stole the comment I wanted to put...
(It's my fault, I was not good enough today : I have to much to do before going away for TWO WEEKS, that is not a so short vacation)

Thank you S.N., it's a great post, and now I can for ever (= pour toujours. Never = jamais)imagine you riding a dragon wearing pined on your muscular naked trunk (même pas mal...)your numerous Olympic medals and singing at the same time Mongolian and French songs...

rubyslipperlady said...

dang I've missed you, SN. I find little time to be online these days but enjoy seeing your blog and laughing with much joy.

Thanks!

Oricon Ailin said...

hehehe, I liked this! Did you write all the French yourself, or did you have help?

I can barely speak English correctly, much less speak in another language! LOL!

black feline said...

i love point 10...it's a fact..hahahahahah