Friday, July 22, 2005

Bulgogi 불고기



It's a sad indictment on my food tastes that my favourite Korean food is none other than the humble Bulgogi 불고기. It could have been something more exotic like dog or grasshopper, but no, when it comes right down to it I just love my grilled marinated beef. I love dipping it in Twoenjang and then wrapping it up in a lettuce leaf with some rice and some spring onion and then munching down. I am getting so hungry just thinking about it!
My favourite place to go is in Shinchon, of course. I can't remember the name of the place, but it's past Doksuri Dabang 독수리 다방 on the street to Ewha that has the church on the other side. It's on the Doksuri side. If you can find the place (I think it has an internal garden if that helps...) the same deal applies as with all my restaurant recommendations, mention San Nakji and get no discount whatsoever... Well I am off for Bulgogi now, see ya! 잘 먹겠습니다!

San Nakji for President!

No comments: