Friday, July 01, 2005

Those Meddling Kids

As I get older, I find myself dispising the young more and more. Am I justified in my contempt for them or am I just jealous of their youth?
When I see a group of teenagers walking along, I always think they are up to no good. I see teenagers in a mall and I think they are trying to steal things. I dread school holidays because it means more teenagers on the street. I am sure there is some kind of maths equation which involves your age and your hatred of all things young.. I wonder if anyone has done this?
Anyway, I feel like I am one of those bad guys in Scooby Doo who dresses up as a monster or a ghost to scare people away from the treasure. At the end they always say "and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids"... Damn meddling kids....

San Nakji for President!

2 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

I was just saying the SAME THING today. We had a kid come in the other day with his mom. (at work that is). We have one of those bottled water dispensers in the front office, and the kid was playing with it. Turns out, the kid filled up the runoff resevoir with water, I didn't notice it until today. In our horrible heat and stuff, algae had started to grow.

SOOOO...needless to say, I spent 20 minutes trying to clean it out and disinfect it so no one would get sick.

Meddling kids!!! *GRRR!*

Anonymous said...

Kids aren't that bad... are they?