Wednesday, July 27, 2005

They are just being PC

What the hell is PC? It is a term which is bandied around all over the place. "The government is sooo PC" "I love that comedian he is not PC at all" "These new rules catering to the minorities are too PC" blah blah blah.
So what is PC? It is a word (well an acronym really) that lazy people use. People who use it generally are not thinking about what it really means, they are just trying to be fashionable, as it is fashionable to be against things "PC".
To me, and this is only San Nakji's opinion, although my opinion is pretty important, this being my world; is that the use of PC is just lazy. PC is what people use when what they are really saying is, "I want to be racist" or "I want to abuse women" or "I hate crippled people" "Friggin gays"or whatever. PC is a term invented by people who are upset that in our modern open minded society, slagging off people for being different is not acceptable. By using the negatively loaded term PC, these shining lights of our communities (how do you type sarcasm?) can hide their bigotry behind the excuse that they are making a stand and fighting for their rights against the omnipresent PC. If you are going to be a bigot, please be a bit more creative can you? This PC bollocks is just overused and frankly boring.

San Nakji for President!

3 comments:

San Nakji said...

Thanks for the comment Nick, that is very interesting... scary!

Oricon Ailin said...

I'll admit, I am a moderate republican. Don't shoot me. BUT...I absolutely HATE that phrase..."PC--Politicaly correct"!! It ticks me off. I just wanna here it straight. I don't wanna hear PC phrases anymore.

AND, just for the record, just because I am a moderate doesn't mean I agree with everything Mr. Bush does. There are some things just tick me off about that man. GRRRR!

San Nakji said...

Ha ha, Republican eh? Well you can't be perfect I suppose! ;-)