How do I answer this one from Seoul Brother without throwing away my cold hard squid like exterior? SB has tagged me and Space Nakji with the following,
What Movie Scenes Always Make you Cry (Or would if you were a big crying crier)
1) The Green Mile - When the big guy (can't remember his name) gets the chair
2) Karate Kid 3 - The start when I learn that Kumiko is not going to be in the film
3) Love Actually (My all time favourite film at the moment) - When that guy who played Bridget Jones' boyfriend asks that Portuguese girl to marry him, how romantic
4) ET - When the damn thing dies
5) Whale Rider - I don't remember when, but somewhere in that film there is a scene where some people may want to cry
6) Karate Kid 4 - When I found out Daniel San was replaced. The old team of Miyagi and Daniel cannot be broken up *sob*
7) Platoon - The village scene, yuck!
What TV Scenes Always Make you Choke Up
1) M*A*S*H - Various scenes, but the worst was when Henry Blake died
2) Sport - Does this count? When I watch my teams on TV, I usually get depressed, especially when Reggie Miller retired without winning a title, the New Zealand Warriors lost the Grand Final and QPR were relegated from the Premier League
3) The Office - When Brent tried to beg for his job back
4) Blakes 7 - The end when Avon was finally killed
5) Survivor All Stars - When that damn Boston Rob made the final two. I hate him!
Well there's some to go with.
I tag Ori, Minty, Deepa, KS and Sewing. Anyone else let me know and I am sure I can invite you too!
San Nakji for President!