Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Mascot = Failure

Hi guys, I am back after almost a week of absence. The worst thing is that I am now back at work. 6 glorious weeks of freedom and now nothing until next year. Yuck. Anyway, thanks to everyone who commented on the mascot thing. I hoped it would be more popular, but it took a week to get 5 votes. Therefore I have decided in my official capacity at San Nakji's World to can the mascot game. As far as I am concerned, the beaver will stay undefeated. So, it is therefore with sadness that I return to blogging about nothing, much like a famous TV show...

San Nakji for President!

4 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Your idea was not a failure. We proved that the beaver was by far the most annoying and ugly mascot! hehehe

I hope you are well dude! I need to email you with all the details from the wedding...it was great!

San Nakji said...

I am waiting with baited breath!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, San Nakji!

San Nakji said...

He he, thanks ;o)