Saturday, November 12, 2005

Olympic Mascot Poll

I thought I would try something new here with the new mascots for the Beijing Olympics being released. I have got pictures of all the mascots there have been so far and my plan is to run a vote. For each mascot I will need a yea or neigh from at least five voters. At the end we will have a run off between the top two or three. For the winner, ultimate glory... what could be better? (I hope this makes sense? If it fails miserably, this will be pulled pretty quickly!)

So here's the first one, Beijing's Beibei, Jingjing, Huanhuan, Yingying, Nini... Yea or Neigh voters?




San Nakji for President!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The second one: Yea.

All others: Nay.

flowerful said...

I like red one.

Oricon Ailin said...

Beijing's Beibei: Nay!
Jingjing: Yea!
Huanhuan: Yea!
Yingying: Nay!
Nini: Nay!

minty clorets said...

ugh..except for the panda da gangsta, the rest look like atom boy rejects.
judging by all the negative reactions, someone's gonna get fired or shot..

Friar Tuck said...

I thought they were all a little too carebearish for me, but liked the red one the best