Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Pineapple

Pineapple is a strange word. If you split it up, it's Pine and Apple. It's neither of those things. So why would it be any different if it were stuck together? English, sort things out please! I would prefer Spikyfruit. It's what is it. Let's go with that.

When I think of spikyfruit, I think of two things. The first is dessert! Pineapple and vanilla ice cream. So so good! The second is Hawaii. I'm not sure why. I went to Hawaii once when I was 11. I'm not even sure that I ate spikyfruit then, but for some reason Hawaii = spikyfruit. My mind is an enigma of insanity.

When I was 6, I went to the Big Banana in Australia. It's not a spikyfruit, of course. There's a big spikyfruit in Australia too. That's why I brought it up. The Big Banana served banana stuff. Shakes, ice cream and other things, which I can't remember. Inside there was a lame art exhibition. That's all I remember.

Please don't ask me anymore. Thanks.


3 comments:

Francisca D Herrera said...

The closest I can figure is that the fruit of pineapple has bracts, which are also found in pine cones... therefore the pine may make sense... The apple part is just silly though.

Matt Morelli said...

I don't wish to comment on this article.

Matt Morelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.