Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Back (and Front)

Yes, San Nakji is back from his short break. Yesterday (Monday) was New Zealand national day, called Waitangi Day, and so was a nice holiday. Beautiful weather meant that the San Nakji family went to the beach and San Nakji did not feel like looking at a computer. I did however watch the Superbowl. Was it just me or did Stevie Wonder sing "Shame Bush"? Maybe it was just me... Would have been funny though. Of course the wrong team one, but they were robbed! Offensive pass interference? You must be kidding! Touchdown run to the Steelers? He was tackled short... Oh well, maybe next year Seahawk fans, if you can get past the might of the San Diego Chargers, oh yes!
San Nakji has one piece of advice for you on this Tuesday morning. Don't see Memoirs of a Geisha. Apparently everyone in the world knew this except for me... It is definitely the worst movie of the year and the year hasn't yet started! Never have I been so bored by a film. Well, maybe not since XXX or Rollerball.

San Nakji for President!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are in the second month of the year, therefore the year has started.

San Nakji said...

Actually, for over a billion people in the world, the year is only one week old. I am with them!

Fahd Mirza said...

Happy Waitangi Day!

black feline said...

u r right..heard Memoirs of a Geisha bombed! all form and no substance...if it is directed by Ang Lee....probably more in-depth..many layers. Unfortunately, i cannot remember Hollywood doing justice to any asian story..King and I? that's a joke rite?

Oricon Ailin said...

Happy Waitangi Day!! I had it on my calendar, and I meant to wish it to you yesterday, however, I didn't get near my computer yesterday except for a few minutes at lunch. And, I sincerely apologise, but I totally forgot it. I'm so sorry.

I'm glad you had a great time yesterday though!!! *HUGS*

And thanks for the heads up on the movie. I had wanted to see it...guess not now.