Friday, February 03, 2006

Photo Friday - Vanity



This week's theme for Photo Friday is 'Vanity'. I was struggling with this one as I don't like to post photos of people. It has just occurred to me that people who paint their names on walls all over the place must have certain sense of vanity. They think highly enough of themselves that they expect us all to know who AKA or whoever is...

I adjusted the colours a bit to make this photo stick out more. Not entirely happy with it, but have to do it for today!

San Nakji for President!

5 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Quite an interesting picture! I like it!

Anonymous said...

I thought AKA was also known as...

Fahd Mirza said...

pic matches the theme.

rubyslipperlady said...

Love it, but don't really know exactly why.

Crystal said...

Very rad, I like it!