1. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
But I only slept with you, because I was pissed.
2. Thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother.
3. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.
4. Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face.
5. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything you are not.
6. I want to feel your sweet embrace
But please don't take that paper bag off your face.
7. I love your smile, your face, and your eyes -
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!
8. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you sure screwed up my life.
9. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.
10. My love, you take my breath away
What have you stepped in to smell this way.
11. My feelings for you no words can tell,
Except for maybe "go to hell".
12. What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.
San Nakji for President!