Friday, February 24, 2006

Crappest Flag in the World



Ladies and Gents. Above is the New Zealand flag, this photo taken at the football match last night. It sucks. It is boring and as a kid it was hard to draw. The worst thing however is it looks very much like this flag...



Say hello to the Australian flag. At sporting events, if it isn't blowing a gale, then I have no idea who the hell is who. Although the fact that Australia may have the worst national colours in the world, does help! I speak of yellowy orange and green. (They will tell you it is gold, don't believe them!)

This flag isn't much different...



This is the flag of the Cook Islands. I like them, so they can keep the flag.

There is a lot of debate going on here about flags. Older people tend to want to keep the flag as something they fought for (yawn). Any one with a clue knows that our flag is so yesterday. Here is a suggestion for a new flag that I am quite keen on.



The country I live in may be a god forsaken back water, but it is so cool that our national colour is black!

San Nakji for President!

3 comments:

Fahd Mirza said...

I am with you because the flag chosen by you is unique as your beautiful country is in the constellation of countries.

Oricon Ailin said...

I like your flag! It's nice!

The other day I was tempted to call up a business down the street from us who was flying the Texas state flag upside down. The flag has a single star on the union, and the point of the star was facing down. It just irks me when people can't fly a flag properly.

Anonymous said...

Gold and green, you silly.