Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Our Local Hedgehog



Everyone should have one. A local hedgehog!

As I was posting my cicada skin photo, San Nakji's Pooch started barking outside. I went to see what he was up to and there was our local hedgehog come for a visit. He wasn't too pleased with the Pooch wasn't that keen for photos.

I love hedgehogs, but they aren't good for our native bird the Kiwi as they evict our Kiwis from their nests leaving them to be eaten by cats and ferrets. That's not cool!

San Nakji for President!

6 comments:

Fahd Mirza said...

again a very nice addition to the collection.

Tim Rice said...

It's obvious that you have a love for nature. Keep posting them photos. I love seeing them. :)

Anonymous said...

Is this one named Sonic?

Oricon Ailin said...

Awww, how cute! I think hedgehogs are really adorable creatures.

Keep up the great work on the photos!!!

Friar Tuck said...

when do we get to see a pic of San Nakji

black feline said...

friar..u must look for subtle symbols or signs around to catch a view of him..lol..i think a stink from a hedgehog can be very painful!