Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Blog Schmlog

I really have nothing to say. This may come as no surprise to anyone who has perused this blog before, but it's true I tells ya!

I try to post once a day at least during the week, even if that is only a photo or something. Since I am learning all the ins and outs of photoshop elements this week, photos are in development. I am pretty happy with life, so no complaints there... All in all, nothing to say!

So, this is the third paragraph of nothing. Not doing too badly. Daylight saving finishes here in just three weeks. This really marks the end of Summer. I have really enjoyed it this year and I will be sad to see it go. Even though Summer and Winter are equally long, why does Winter always seem to take longer? Easter is coming up. I have always liked Easter. I love hot cross buns and I love Easter eggs! I know there is a whole Christian thing there as well, but as you know, that's not for me. Another cool thing about Easter is that on Good Friday and Easter Sunday no TV station is allowed to show ads! Thanks for Easter Christians!

And now for paragraph 4.

San Nakji for President!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an intriguing blogger in this post.

rubyslipperlady said...

TV can't show ads? Why? Oh, and why not see Geisha? I'm currently reading it, not very far along, but curious as to your thoughts.

Oricon Ailin said...

I like your blogging about nothing. hehehe Sounds like me!

Oh, and you're welcome for Easter. I have a much different perspective of it, but I suppose it's nice that we can both celebrate it! *smiles*

Crystal said...

I sometimes forget that for half the world summer is happening NOW. Good idea to post at least post a picture if you can't generate a full-blown essay, and that's what I'm gonna start doing too, so that I can post more like 3x/wk. because for February I hardly posted at all.