Friday, February 10, 2006

Desktop Challenge



Ashley, who wants to dance with Shah Rukh Khan, posted a photo of her work station and asked others if they would do also. It is kind of a tag I guess. Correct me if I am wrong Ashley, but is the idea that people try to figure out what I do by looking at my desk?

This is San Nakji's desk. Yes, San Nakji has two computers. What do you think I do? If you know, please tell me as I just spend my days blogging... There must be a reason my company keeps paying the bills!

I tag everyone. I would love to see where you work or live. If you have a digital camera, or dika in Korean (great new word, slip it in in conversation!), please post some shots on your blog!

San Nakji for President!

9 comments:

Fahd Mirza said...

sorry San dont have a dika. But you seems to be quite a techie.

Ashley said...

San, thanks for playing along!!

I agree with Fahd.

My guesses: You could be a web developer or a graphic artist. Perhaps you are meteorological modeler? One computer to run models, the other to blog???

Anonymous said...

My guess. You do a job requiring you to use two computers.

Oricon Ailin said...

Hmmm, you are a professional blogger. That's it!!!

Friar Tuck said...

I was just in a marketing meeting where a guy said he could not work without at least 2 screens. A laptop with one screen, when he had to use it, was just too odd.
Then he had a third screen to show us what he was doing on the first two.

So odd. I may post about this.

minty clorets said...

Hrm..san nakji appears to have his own office....CPA?

Doug said...

I can't believe I started this by putting a picture of my desk on my blog! I am glad to see it is taking off! Tomorrow the world!

Brotha Buck said...

Do you know how many times ive typed in your web address, sannakji.org and still havent figured out what you do. So, you have a company that requires you to use two computers, a website, and a spreadsheet. I'm lost, you're definitely not an artist.

San Nakji said...

he he... nope. I leave that to you BB!