Friday, September 30, 2005

Snails

The past couple of nights I have been out walking the Pooch and I have noticed something very strange.

There are snails everywhere, all over the gound, all over the footpaths, even climbing the power poles. I have never seen so many snails out and about.

The question must be asked, yes by San Nakji, why are there so many snails about? Do they in fact know something that we don't? Do they know something about the face of doom? I think they do. Much like animals that are known to sense when there will be an earthquake or some kind of natural disaster, I believe that snails sense the face of doom. I must continue to study these snails and I will let you know what I discover. Whatever I find out, it will be life changing! Stay tuned...

San Nakji for President!

3 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Face of doom, huh?? I don't know about that. But, yes, animals have a keen sense of things going on around them. I can't wait to hear more.

San Nakji said...

I will convince you Ori, mark my words!!! ;-)

Brotha Buck said...

I left my job late one night and as I walked, all I heard was crunching. I soon realized there was some kind of massive migration of snails! Ewww.