Monday, December 19, 2005

Monday, Gloomy Monday



The rain is coming down today. It is much needed as it has just been so humid recently. Hopefully this will cool things down.

I was playing around with my camera at work today and took this photo which is the view from my office. You must admit that I am really blessed with the greatest view in our company. On the other side those poor saps must deal with sea views or views of the mountains. None of that rubbish for me. All I need is a good view of a concrete wall to keep me going!

San Nakji for President!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh yeah, it's already Monday in your part of the world!! It's going to be a gloomy Monday in Texas, too....

Oricon Ailin said...

LOL! Your view is a lot like mine! Hope you are well my friend!

Anonymous said...

Your sarcasm is admirable.