Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Perfect Way

to spend the last day of my holidays...



with 2000 of my closest friends.

People from the northern hemisphere tell me that they can't even imagine a Christmas without cold weather. Well, I can tell you it is great! What better than to have your holidays coincide with the best weather? It was 26 degrees (celcius, I don't do that other thing!) and the sun was burning down on me, Mrs San Nakji and TOLS (those of little significance). More beach this weekend for New Year. Can't wait!

San Nakji for President!

6 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Oh how I miss the ocean. I am sooooo jealous. It was warm enough here to do the beach thing as well...problem is...we have no beach or ocean. *sighs*

But, it looks like you really enjoyed your day and I'm very glad! *HUGS*

Anonymous said...

I can't stand the beach anymore.

San Nakji said...

love the beach KS, the beach loves you!

Friar Tuck said...

My sis lives in SOCAL. Once we went to Mexico right after Christmas. It was fun!

coolbuddha said...

I have just turned my central heating up. It snowed yesterday. Pooh.

Crystal said...

I love warm weather, but Christmas and The Beach just seems like an oxymoron, it doesn't work for me. Ironically we got snow in Chicago for Thanksgiving, but it all melted by Christmas!