Thursday, December 08, 2005

Podcast

I don't have a lot to say this post, although that may actually represent a majority of my posts.... I have listening to a lot of podcasts recently. Are other bloggers out there listening to them? I started manly because my favourite local radio station was "reformatted" and the music I wanted to listen to was no longer available. Podcasts are great as they offer a wide range of stations for me to listen to, on demand and free. My iPod is filled with an ecclectic mix of things like Ricky Gervais (my favourite comedian), the ABC Australia Science Show, Democracy Now and various BBC stuff. Mix the spoken stuff with some of my favourite music and I never need local radio again. The world is my radio station.... or something like that.

San Nakji for President!

8 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

I haven't really listened to a Podcast.

Well, I'm normally busy with other things. I suppose I could just let it play, right?

Actually, I have no internet at home right now. My computer room is a disaster while they try and fix the broken wall socket for my computer.

Anonymous said...

I can't even figure out what a podcast is.

Friar Tuck said...

thought about it..but no

minty clorets said...

podcast is so yesterday! videocast is the next big thang!
it's time for san nakji grandfather to up some videocast of his pooch!

San Nakji said...

never! I will never give in to video casting, never never never!

minty clorets said...

boo! you no fun~ ;b

San Nakji said...

NEVER!

coolbuddha said...

I listen to podcasts from iTunes, but the length of my favourite programme has been limited to 20 minutes or less. Shame.