Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Number Three Hundred



It is San Nakji's birthday today, well, kind of. 300 posts ago San Nakji's World was born. I am proud that I have managed to churn out the same old crap day after day, polluting the internet with rehashed opinion, mindless drivel and the odd picture or two. I hereby promise to continue in my attempt to bring down civilisation, one byte at a time.

Won't you join me?

One final thought from my friends the Korean people, "Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept its mouth shut"

San Nakji for President!

4 comments:

minty clorets said...

happy 300th post old man. san nakji banzai!!

Anonymous said...

The San Nakji Blogger Sentai!

San Nakji said...

Oh yeah baby!

Oricon Ailin said...

Congratulations on your 300th post!!! *SUPER HUGS*