Wednesday, December 21, 2005

V



In case you hadn't figured it out, I have splurged on a new camera for Christmas. As a result I have decided to inflict upon you photos that I take everyday. This photo was taken on the floor of my office, don't we have nice carpet? The drink is V, which is marketed by a New Zealand company called Frucor and apparently does quite well overseas, although I am not sure where. It is an enegy drink like Red Bull and comes in Green, Black and Red flavour... I like the red one.

Well, it doesn't get more exciting than that. I can't wait for Christmas!

San Nakji for President!

5 comments:

San Nakji said...

See, I knew people would love our carpet!

Oricon Ailin said...

I have never had the courage to try Red Bull, so I wouldn't even know what it tastes like. Hmmmm. Errr....nice carpet.

Anonymous said...

Carpets give carpet burns!

Friar Tuck said...

What do you do for a living?

San Nakji said...

I can't tell you as it is quite a well known job. However, I can tell you that it does involve electricity, ice cream and several species of fish.