Thursday, August 11, 2005

Happy Birthday!



My friend and yours, Kermit the Frog, turned 50 today. Not a grey hair on the frog, amazing!

I loved the Muppet Show when I was a kid. I don't know if other kids were the same, but I hated the singing bits. I liked the back stage stuff and when non-singers came on, like Sylvester Stallone and Steve Martin. The first series is being released on DVD this year, I can't wait! I hope it gets to New Zealand quickly. My favourite character? Rowlf the dog... Although I did like the character who was named after my own country, Lew Zealand, yay!

San Nakji for President!

3 comments:

flowerful said...

Is this the frog, the reporter from seasame street? hey, I did tagging!

Oricon Ailin said...

Kermie!!!! I love Kermie!

Happy Birthday Kermie! hehehe

San Nakji said...

Yup, the reporter from sesame st, the very same!