Thursday, August 11, 2005

Nuclear Outrage

San Nakji is out there for you dear reader, trawling the internet looking for the news stories that you won't find anywhere else. (except for the place I found it and probably other places that have the same news source, but that's it really. Well maybe some other blogs too?) I was outraged by the following headlines found on the BBC News website,

Iran removes UN's nuclear seals

Well I should bloody well think so. Here I am talking up the UN and they go and create a living weapon out of our favourite clowns of the sea. Whatever next, bioweapon dolphins? WOMD pigeons? I shudder to think what these nuclear seals look like. Perhaps they are trained seals equipped with small nuclear missiles that can swim under defences and deliver a killer strike? Or are they some horrible genetic mutants oozing radiation from every pore? I shudder to think! Why everyone is picking on the Iranians, I just don't know. They did us all a favour and removed the nuclear seals. I urge all lovers of animals, all lovers of peace to please write to your local member of government and demand an immediate ban to nuclear seals, this can not go on!

Thank you Iran,

San Nakji for President!

No comments: