Wednesday, August 31, 2005

San Nakji Returns!

My name is San Nakji and it has been 5 days since my last post. I was a blogaholic but have gone cold turkey for too long. It is not good for my health or my sanity.
One thing that really annoys me is blogs that I like which go for days without an update... Here I am doing the same thing! I have a good excuse. It involves Mrs San Nakji making me do much work at home, under her eagle eye there will be no blogging, oh no there won't be! The good news is that we now have no kitchen. I am reduced to cleaning dishes in the laundry and cooking on a portable gas stove in the lounge. Those of you who have heard of the word 'Nesting' will know what I am going through...
On a lighter note, it seems this new word verification system is working a treat. No more spam, yahoo!
I hope everyone who is reading this in the southern US is doing ok. It is not a great thing to go through. However could you please shut up the mayor of Biloxi (famous for its' blues) who claimed that this was the South's 'Tsunami'... When the death toll reaches 200 000 can we please talk again, otherwise to compare it to that disaster is offensive.
Note to Mr Bush. Have you figured out what climate change is yet? How many more of your citizens have to go through this before you sort something out?

San Nakji for President!

4 comments:

minty clorets said...

what did you do to your kitchen!

San Nakji said...

Where have you been!!!!! My kitchen is being replaced.... have to wait a week though...

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen is being replaced? Oh, god no!! You should have never agreed to it!

San Nakji said...

The power of women....