Monday, August 22, 2005

Spam and Me



I had just posted my picture of the Mouse Lemur when suddenly I found that I had 6 comments. Wow, I thought, I am really popular! Popular with the damn spammers it turns out... So I deleted all the comments... 6 comments does look better than zero however. I have activated a new function on blogger. When you post a comment here, you will be asked to identify a word as well as the normal blogger name and password. Hopefully computers won't be able to figure these out... Please don't let the extra effort required to comment on my blog put you off. I value all your comments!

San Nakji for President!

5 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Isn't Spam the greatest???? I love it!!!

San Nakji said...

Korean's worship it! It is the only place I have been to where you can buy spam gift packs... Pacific Islanders are keen on it too. That and Corned Beef. Each to their own I guess!

Anonymous said...

I've never liked spam that much.

flowerful said...

Spam with rice, which is great!!!!!!!

flowerful said...

Spam with rice, which is great!!!!!!!