Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Tagging Places #4



Here's number 4. It is an island of the southern coast of Korea called Chejudo 제주도. I love it there and it is a wonderful place to visit no matter what the season. I have family there so have an extra reason to go, but who needs a reason! The mountain in the distance is my favourite place on Chejudo. It is called Seongsanilchulbong 성산일출봉 and is a massive extinct volcano. You can climb up it and watch the sunrise from the crater. Not something I did as I don't get up before the sun...

San Nakji for President!

5 comments:

San Nakji said...

Wow, hair clippers? That's great!

Paulsouth said...

What are they picking?

Hair clippers aren't as tasty as cheesecake.

San Nakji said...

True, that was a good comment you got! They aren't picking anything just making their way through the spring flowers. Not sure what they are called in English actually...

Oricon Ailin said...

I love your pictures you post here. So many lovely ones! I like this one a lot...so beautiful and peaceful looking there.

San Nakji said...

It's really great there. My family are very proud to come from Chejudo.