The new Dr Who is on NZ television finally. I am not sure if people out there in blogland all know who he is. Well the only important thing you need to know is that he has a time machine called TARDIS. I have always wanted to travel in time and I think it would be the most amazing thing to see things in real life that up until now I have only read about in books. Much like the tag thing, here are my top five times/events I would like to visit...
1) 1564, to meet Mary Queen of Scots (better not tell her to mind her head!)
2) 1443 or so to meet King Sejong the Great and see the development of Hangeul 한글, my favourite world alphabet
3) Any time when there were dinosaurs!
4) February 6 1840, to see the signing of the Tiriti o Waitangi, the founding document of Aotearoa New Zealand
5) 9 months before 20 April 1889 so I can give Mr and Mrs Hitler a condom and save the world, especially the Roma and the Jews, a few headaches...
Anyone else like to have a go?
Have a good weekend,
San Nakji for President!