Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Tagging Continues...

Apparently when you are tagged you have to answer the questions that another blogger has put to you and then pass on the questions to 5 other bloggers. To me this sounds like one of those chain letter things... But Ori hasn't threatened my death if I don't pass them on, so here goes...

1. Ten years ago -- I moved to Korea to start a new life
2. Five years ago -- Found a Mrs San Nakji
3. One year ago -- Reafirmed with Mrs San Nakji in a traditonal Korean ceremony in Korea House in Seoul
4. Yesterday -- Had the day off. Walked the San Nakji's Pooch down Takapuna beach, it was a great day
5. Today -- Back at work. The weather is still perfect outside, and will probably do something with San Nakji's Pooch once more
6. Tomorrow -- Last day of the week. We think there is something we have to do tomorrow night, but just figure out what it is...
7. Five snacks I enjoy -- All ice cream related products, seaweed (김), oreos (not allowed them, haven’t eaten them for years, but can’t forget them, will never forget them!), marmite biscuits (found them once and they were yummy, but can’t find them anymore…), yoghurt (because Mrs San Nakji says I have to like it…)
8. Five bands (or singers??) I know the lyrics of most of their songs -- Pink Floyd (throwback from my youth), Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead (First three 1/2 ablums only...), Foo Fighters, Split Enz
9. Five things I would do with $100,000,000 -- Buy houses for all my friends and family, Buy my local rugby league club and make it super powerful!, First Class travel around the world, Start my own charity looking out for Pacific nations, Have heaps of kids
10. Five locations I’d like to run away to -- Nafplio; Greece, Kangaroo Island; Australia, Tanna; Vanuatu, Chejudo; Korea, El Paso; USA (better say this one!)
11. Five Bad Habits -- Procrastination (this took me two days to write!), opinionated, shopaholic, watch too much TV, Serial Killer....
12. Five things I like doing -- Watching movies, travel, reading, blogging, sports
13. Five T.V. shows I like -- Survivor (yeah yeah I know), Amazing Race (well it is hosted by a Kiwi and he does send me emails sometimes..), History Channel type shows, CSI Original, Spooks
14. Famous People I’d like to meet -- Karl Marx, William Shakespeare, James IV of Scotland, Gandhi, King Sejong the Great
15. Biggest joys at the moment -- My soon to be son, reading good books, Mrs San Nakji, the interesting blogging people I have 'met', being alive
16. Favorite toys -- lego, playmobile, blocks, dinosaurs, star wars figures
17. Five people to tag -- This one is difficult as I am not sure who actually reads this blog...
I would like to suggest Space Nakji, Nick, Minty aka I eat babies…, Deepa, Flowerful. I would like to suggest Rachel and Mouse too, but I don’t think their blogs are for that kind of thing…


San Nakji for President!

4 comments:

flowerful said...

I want to have day off!!

Oricon Ailin said...

heheheh...you don't have to pass on the tag if you don't want to. *grins*

And naw...I'd never hurt you if you didn't. hehehe

SO, you wanna come to El Paso?? Cool beans!!!

Have a good day. *HUGS*

Thank you for the kind message on my blog too. It's nice to know I have friends that care.

AND...you have a baby on the way??? OOOOH! *big smiles!*

San Nakji said...

I am sure it will be great Nick!

꼭 하셔야 해요!

No problem Ori!

Deepa Bhasthi said...

hey that was sweet of you to mention me.